
We went to Lake Powell at the end of September. It was such a blast. This was the first trip that me and Bret have taken without the boys. It was so awesome. It is so low maintenance without kids.

It was perfect weather the whole time. Our days consisted of wake boarding, cliff diving and riding on the boat sight seeing. Lake Powell is absolutely gorgeous. I tried
wake boarding but was not as successful as I would hoped to have been. I will try again.

Bret on the other hand
wake boarded the whole time. He caught some "big air". He is really quite good at
wake boarding. The water was actually pretty warm and so nice and smooth.

This is what Bret had to wear one afternoon while he was
wake boarding. He
lost a bet with his friends at work. This is how he had to pay up. He did it and it was hilarious. Bret actually liked wearing the bikini he said that it was liberating.
Hah! I have pictures of him wearing them but decided not to expose him that way.
We loved Lake Powell and hope to go back every year.
1 comment:
Thanks for noth sharing those pics! I mean we love the guy but there are just some things we don't need to see
Post a Comment