
We had our first snow for the year 2
Sundays ago. The boys were so excited. Right after breakfast Gavin said we have to go get warm clothes on so we can go outside. Sure enough a few minutes later he came out of his room all the way dressed to go out. Me and Bret were like "whose kids are these?" Bret and I were not excited about the snow at all. We stayed inside while the boys went and played for about an hour in the snow.

They through snow balls at each other, they through snow at
JoJo, they played on the trampoline, made a snowman and made snow angels.

Then we looked out and caught them all eating snow.
Bryson does everything that his older brothers do. Good or bad. I am glad they had fun in the snow. But I was not about to go out there.
2 comments:
I HATE THE SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The boys look so cute. I bet they had so much fun.
Post a Comment