


So you have to sometimes just let your kids have a little fun even if it is a hassle or makes a big mess. The other night the boys went to Grandma and Grandpa Morleys house. When I went to pick them up they wanted to stay to make cookies. So I told them they could stay and I would go get their bath stuff and pajamas. When I got back the boys took a bath in Grandmas big jetted bath tub. Gavin and Bryson washed up and got out right away. Ethan stayed in and wanted the jets on. I forgot that they have soft water and we had used quite a bit of soap. After the jets came on the bubbles were out of control. Ethan could not stop laughing. There were so many bubbles. You could barely see his face out of the bubbles. Then the other boys wanted to get back in. I had already put their pj's on but I thought oh well. I took all the water out and then the other boys got in the bubble mania. They had so much fun. They threw bubbles at each other and at the wall.
Gavin had his first week back to preschool. He was so excited to go. His teacher is Miss Farrah. He is so excited because his classroom has a little potty and sink. His class is called the Sweet Peas. He thinks that he is in kindergarten like Ethan. The other day he said "Mom am I in kindergarten or preschool?" I told him "what do you think you are in?" He said I am in kindergarten preschool. I said that is right. I figured it doesn't hurt him to think this.
No comments:
Post a Comment