
The boys are so crazy. Ethan found out that he is the lead in his Christmas play at school. He is super excited. We have been practicing his lines with him. I think he will do great.

Gavin is so super smart. He reads so good. And we think that he is already better in Math then Ethan.

And I wonder why my walls are always dirty. They love to climb the walls.
Bryson can't really climb the wall but he tries.
Bryson is so crazy about fire trucks. He has a bunch of little fire trucks that he carries everywhere. A few days ago we went to the station and rode in the new heavy rescue engine. The boys loved it.
Bryson was in the back saying "
EI EI EI." I guess that is what the siren says.

Ethan is like a monkey man. He can climb almost all the way to the top.
2 comments:
Cute family and I bet you are busy! What did you do for Thanksgiving? I miss not getting together with all the cousins!
Kandy
I can't believe those crazy boys!! They can climb the walls like that? Amazing! I haven't seen them in a while. We need to get together!
Post a Comment